We help you keep your independence in your home by providing you with the services that increase your quality of life through:
- Unimpeded excellent care
- Commitment to uninterrupted lines of communication
- Customer centered approach to care delivery
- Education and accessibility to resources
As part of the continuum of excellent care from Acclaim Home Health Care, Inc, our Extended Services organization was formed in December 2010 to meet the need of our patients who continue to need support services after skilled care is terminated.
This affords patients and their families the peace of mind of continuing with an organization that already knows their needs. We also accept new clients who have not used our skilled services.
“Your initial and paramount concern is the safety and care of your loved ones. Our commitment to quality care, reliable services and attention to details is what your loved ones will get from us. We will do all in our power to make sure that you are satisfied with the services provided.”
We provide an array of services that are listed below. We can customize services to suit you and your loved ones to keep you living in your home.
PERSONAL CARE AIDES
Offer Alzheimer’s care, monitor diet, eating and feeding, evening tuck-in, morning wake-up, escort to medical appointments, medication reminders, and assist with walking, grooming, bathing and dressing. Assist in and out of shower/tub, incontinence, stoma care, tube feeding, cognitive, mobility and exercise program.
Offer elderly companionship, offer Alzheimer’s care, respite care monitor diet and eating, arrange and provide reminders for appointments and medication. Assist with walking, entertaining and cloth selection. Stimulate mental awareness, care for house plants, participate in crafts, play games and cards. Accompany to lunch, dinner and visit neighbors.
A CHOICE YOU CAN COUNT ON
Because we value you and your loved ones, we make sure that the services we provide, the caregivers taking care of you and the process of care giving is provided with the highest level of quality and excellence.
- All our staff are fully bonded and covered by professional liability insurance.
- All our staff are thoroughly trained to provide the best care possible.
- Before your start of care, a Registered Nurse with input from you and your family, design an initial plan of care and reviewed monthly.
- The Registered Nurse provides orientation to all staff on your plan of care and ensures that all staff are adequately trained in any specific equipment relevant to your care.
We are responsible for all our care givers taxes, social security, benefits, workers’ compensation and scheduling.
EDUCATION & TRAINING IS OUR FOCAL POINT
- Our caregivers are culturally competent and undergo annual Continuing Education in different areas of care giving and diseases in order to provide quality care.
- When necessary, we conduct in-person quality assurance visits to make sure that your relationship with your care giver is at the highest level.
We provide specific Education and training resources to you and your family in order to keep you healthy and safe at your home.
WE ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE!
Your life and that of your family should not stop. Be proactive and make an informed choice and continue living life to the fullest. We can be there for you hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and or whenever you need us. Cost is a concern but should not stand in the way of providing you and your family member the care and quality of life they deserve.
Acclaim Extended Services offers the best in home health care. We are ready when you are! Call us for a free consultation at 508-459-6937